31 October 2011

spookifying decor


I don't normally decorate my house any differently for Halloween, but here are some of my fav decor finds for the season. By no means limited to October use only!  These things would find a place in my home anytime of the year, now if only my bank account would agree with that statement.



Industrial Chain Pulley at Restoration Hardware


'Haunted' glicee print by Samantha Carlisle


Cloche with Babies at Restoration Hardware



Eclipse Chandelier at Z Gallerie
 


Saber Tooth Tiger Skull at Z Gallerie



Orange Wool Blanket by Hermes



Taxidermied White-Naped Raven at The Evolution Store



Slate Coasters at West Elm

 

Little Birch Jewelry Stand at Urban Outfitters

  



Owl on Bike Cushion - Urban Barn





Fir Tree wallpaper by Ferm Living



'The Cat' print by Rabi Khan


 
Castillo Black Leather Wing Back Chair & Demi Lune Ottoman at Chintz & Company


Be safe out there tonight, kids.  And probably don't visit my house because there's been two cougar sightings this week.  That and I'd like the leftover Reese's.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...