21 October 2011

mod-trad with a masculine touch


That's how interior designer Ron Marvin describes his style in a New York City home he recently designed which is showcased in the Spring 2011 issue of Trad Home (by the same online publishers as Lonny Magazine).  This home definitely deserves a spot on my list of favorite house tours of all time.  There are so many elements that work so well, particularly the neutral colors of the primary pieces of furniture and the rich, masculine touches of leather, chrome, and cowhide.  Each room seems to have a different feeling, but everything works together so well.  This would never work in my own home but someday when I purchase my New York brownstone, I will have to pull out these images for decor inspiration.

Riiiight.

Either way, remember to wipe that drool off your keyboard when you're done here.











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...