18 October 2011

canvas kicks


So I jumped on the bandwagon and bought my first pair of Toms last week.  And I haven't taken them off since.  In the house, at work, at the beach, grocery shopping, walking the dog; you can pretty well get away with sporting these bad boys anywhere.




 I picked up just the classic black canvas style to start with, just because they go with everything and they hide the dirt.  I was originally inspired by this little getup which you may or may not have already seen as my latest Pinterest 'pin'...




How fab is this outfit?  So comfortable, and without sacrificing an ounce of style.  Add the Roots bag that I mentioned here, and I'm set for the season.  Well, not quite, but a girl can never have too many fall outfits.



They come in hundreds of different colors, patterns, and styles; you can check out the full line here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...