14 June 2011

first time for everything...

OK, i'll be honest. I should be studying for an Investments & Securities Analysis exam at the moment, but starting a blog is much more important, isn't it?  I have been a longtime reader slash stalker of many different blogs and spend so much time keeping up with all of them, that I thought it might make better use of my time to start my own!  Ideally I would have started blogging 2.5 years ago and documented the purchase of our home and all of the major changes we have made to it so far.  But, you gotta start somewhere right?

This blog will focus mainly on my home.  I would spend every waking moment re-decorating, painting, weeding my garden, and shopping online for all things home-related if I could afford to.  But instead I am confined to a tiny office downtown for 40 hours per week and an additional 10 hours per week in a college classroom studying accounting and finance.    ...Alright it's not that bad I guess!  I have a great job, a fantastic guy, a sweet dog, and a neat piece of property with a 100 year-old house on beautiful Vancouver Island.



Thanks for stopping by! Check back and see what we're tackling next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...